Hunter Gym: up to age 7
During your two hour party, expect enthusiastic staff to assist with set-up and ensure you have everything you need. Parties include party space, tables and chairs, balloons, table cloths, and staff to lead activities. Parents provide food, paper products, favors, and additional decor. A non-refundable $50 deposit is required to hold date. Balance is due day of party. For more info, contact Senior Director for Youth, Teen & Family, Marc Smith 412-741-9622 ext. 103.
Sat. 11-1 p.m. / 1:30-3:30 p.m. / 4-6 p.m.
- Member: $140/12 children ($5 additional for each child after 12)
- Non-Member: $160/12 children ($8 additional for each child after 12)
The Y is a great place to celebrate your child’s birthday! The 2 hour party package includes: 1 hour of swim and 1 hour in a party room which holds groups up to 25. Contact Paula Kwalick at (412) 741-9622 ext. 134 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your party today.
Warm Water Pool: Sat. 12-2 p.m.
Large Pool: Sat. 1:30-3:30 p.m. / Sun. 2-4 p.m.
- Member (Warm Water or Large Pool): $130
- Non-Member (Warm Water Pool): $155
- Non-Member (Large Pool): $185
Oasis Birthday Parties: Ages 8+
Birthday parties at the Oasis allow kids to play pool, ping pong, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 (+ Kinect), board games, use the computers and watch the flat screen TVs. A non-refundable $50 deposit is required to hold the party date, and the balance is due the day of the party.
Contact Youth Development Director Hank Ford at (412)-741-9622 ext. 137.
- Member: $135/12 children ($5 additional for each child after 12)
- Non-Member: $155/12 children ($8 additional for each child after 12)