Finding balance in life is difficult. That’s why the Y is here to help you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
We know that one size doesn’t fit all. So, we offer several categories of membership. Learn more about our options and rates. All new members must join in person at the Sewickley Valley YMCA. Print the membership application and complete it. Determine the manner in which you would like to pay for your membership to the Y. Memberships can be paid in full for the annual amount or you can take advantage of our monthly payment plan using a credit card or your banking information. Finally, bring the completed paperwork to the YMCA.
- Monthly EFT (electronic fund transfer) drafts from a credit or debit card
- One-time annual payment with cash, check or credit card We accept Discover, Master Card and Visa
Photo Identification Policy
In order to access the facility and to register for programs and activities as a non-member guest, adults age 18 and over will be required to provide photo identification. Proper forms of ID may include a license, passport, state ID card, military ID or student ID.
A Y membership is a great value. We offer a wide variety of programs and classes, many of them included free with membership, and caring staff to help members of all ages and fitness levels. Plus, when you join the Y, you’re joining an organization that’s committed to strengthening our community. Learn more about My Y is Every Y.
- Lots of free adult group exercise classes with convenient drop-in schedules
- Full use of our facility
- Free Wellness Coaching to help you get started
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports and more
- Access to free on-site Child Watch, while you work out
- Family swim time
- Four free guest passes per year to share your Y with friends and family
- MobileFit, resource to log workouts, track progress, and get feedback