Finding balance in life is difficult. That’s why the Y is here to help you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
We know that one size doesn’t fit all. So, we offer several categories of membership. Learn more about our options and rates.
- Monthly EFT (electronic fund transfer) drafts from a credit or debit card
- One-time annual payment with cash, check or credit card We accept Discover, Master Card and Visa.
A Y membership is a great value. We offer a wide variety of programs and classes, many of them included free with membership, and caring staff to help members of all ages and fitness levels. Plus, when you join the Y, you’re joining an organization that’s committed to strengthening our community.
- Lots of free adult group exercise classes with convenient drop-in schedules
- Full use of our facility
- Free Wellness Coaching to help you get started
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports and more
- Access to free on-site Child Watch, while you work out
- Family swim time
- Four free guest passes per year to share your Y with friends and family
- MobileFit, resource to log workouts, track progress, and get feedback