SET GOALS. GET HELP. HIT GOALS.
The Y Wellness Coaches are ready and waiting to give you support and motivation whether you are a beginner, just getting back or taking your wellness to the next level. Let us give you guidance with your workout, advice from a nutritionist or support from a personal trainer.
Personal Fitness Training
The Y offers personal training to help you set and meet your specific goals to live healthier.
Physical Therapy Transition
The Y offers group exercise for all levels and all interests. Instructors lead you through the workouts providing you effective, fun and easy- to-follow steps. You can adjust your workout in each class to match your personal level. Our staff suggests the following classes that help you get back into the swing of things:
- Low Impact Indoor Cycling
- Enhance Fitness for Arthritis
A Wellness Coach can encourage, empower, and assist you with incorporating healthy lifestyle habits based on your personal goals and history. Sign Up for your free coaching appointment at the registration desk. Stop by the Front Desk and register for your Wellness Coaching appointment today!
Get Lean 2020
The Sewickley YMCA invites you to join our Get Lean in 2020 wellness challenge! The 12-week wellness program is aimed at improving individuals' well-being through exercise, healthy eating, and behavior changes. Registration will be from January 1 - January 20. For any questions, contact Laura Haddox at Ihaddox@sewickleyymca.org.
- One-on-One wellness coaching, each participant is assigned their own Wellness Coach to help motivate and support them in reaching their exercise goal.
- Weekly one-hour nutrition seminars held Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m., led by a certified nutritionist to help keep you on track for nutrition and healthy eating.
- Private Facebook motivation group for messaging and posting.
- Weekly incentive/participation prizes.
- Weekly nutrition tip.
- Weekly check-in by Wellness Coach.
- A weekly workout that can be done at home.
We will have one male and female challenge winner based on the percentage of total weight loss!
- $ 100
- Three-month YMCA Membership
- Four one-hour personal training sessions
Session: January 22 - April 15
When: Wednesdays, 7 - 8 p.m
Members Only: $ 75