Stay connected to your Y Community while practicing social distancing.
UPMC for Life Virtual Check-In
Make sure you virtually check-in while helping us fulfill our obligation for reimbursement from your insurance company who provides you with a complimentary membership.
Improve Your Strength and Balance
Land-Based Joint Friendly Workouts
Thanks to Wavemakers® for providing science-based workouts that deliver meaningful and lasting results for water exercise participants. The six free online classes are designed to help you keep moving.
Mind Body Programming
Calm the mind and strengthen your core. The Y offers a variety of Yoga and Tai Chi classes for you to choose from, virtually.
Stay Active with YMCA 360 Online Workouts
The Active Older Adults program provides activities to evoke a healthy mind, body and spirit.
Virtual Parkinson's Classes For You
We hope this new resource will allow you the ability to try some new classes released by the Parkinson Foundation. There are a variety of options for you to choose from with boxing, dance, voice exercises and more!
Virtual Tours and Web Cams
- Bloom Cam Enjoy the splendor of spring cherry blossoms around Washington D.C.s Tidal Basin
- Hawk Cam Live from New York University. Active chat feature to connect with other bird enthusiasts
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yosemite National Park
- Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam is home to the largest collection of artworks by van Gogh, including paintings, drawings, and personal letters
- Virtual Museum Tours Online tours of famous museums around the world