VOLUNTEERS ARE A CRITICAL PART OF HOW WE TRANSFORM LIVES
When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change right in your neighborhood. Please complete the volunteer application and email Roni Vilseck at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin making a difference today! We have volunteer opportunities in four areas.
To build a healthy spirit, mind and body based on Christian principles and to improve the quality of life for children, individuals and families in the Ambridge Area, Cornell, Moon Area and Quaker Valley school districts.
- Participate in special events that provide opportunities for all
- Raise money to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
Lead our Board of Directors and committees
- Coach a youth sports team
- Motivate and support youth in the OASIS
- Support our swim team as a timer
- Cook food for teens in the OASIS
- Drive older adults to necessary doctor’s appointments for Faith in Action
- Help with administrative functions
- Tend one of our flower beds