ALWAYS WELCOME IN EVERY COMMUNITY
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members to take advantage of a Y near their workplace or when they are traveling outside the area of their home Y. With Nationwide Membership, members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no extra charge.
Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods
• Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
• Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership
• Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible
• When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address
• Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use
• All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges
• Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating
Visiting the Sewickley Valley YMCA
When visiting the Sewickley Valley YMCA for the first time, please plan on arriving 10-15 minutes early so that we may process your reciprocity membership. Stop by our Registration Desk or Membership Office and simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID. Staff will be happy to provide you with a tour and answer any specific questions you may have. During your visit, members are welcome to participate in free, group exercise classes (on land) and use all facility amenities like swimming pools, hot tub, steam room and sauna, racquetball courts, and gymnasiums, as well as Child Watch and while you workout.