LEARN MORE ABOUT MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT, REACTIVATING OR PLACING YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD AND PAYMENT OPTIONS.
All members will be required to sign a new COVID-19 Waiver
- The waiver only needs to be completed once.
- Waivers must be signed by all individuals 18 and older, even if they are part of a family unit.
- A parent or guardian is required to sign a waiver for each minor in a family unit or for minors on a Youth or Teen membership. There is no minimum age for this.
- Although we will have paper waivers available at the Y, you can reduce your wait time when you arrive at the YMCA by completing the waiver in advance. Simply call the Y at 412-741-9622 ext. 121, 102 or 105, and a staff member will email or text the waiver to be completed online. You can also download a pdf waiver to print and fax to 412-741-3155, scan to email@example.com or return the waiver when you come to the Y.
The Sewickley Valley YMCA is dedicated to providing affordable programs and services to all regardless of ability to pay.
We believe that everyone in our community should have the opportunity to benefit from YMCA programs and services. Our financial assistance program is central to our mission. When someone loses a job, has overwhelming medical bills, or faces other challenging situations, the Y understands. Annually, the Sewickley Valley YMCA awards just under $597,586 in financial assistance to help children and families in our communities access the Y and its services. Supported by the Annual Campaign, financial assistance offers programs and services of the Y at reduced rates based on low-income guidelines to fit the financial situation of individuals in our community.
To apply, complete the printable forms and return to us with the appropriate financial information. Please allow approximately two weeks for processing.
Information and Policy Guide
Find out what’s included with your membership, what to expect on your first visit to the Y, and how to successfully build healthy habits.
Membership Holds and Cancellation
We never want to see you leave the Y!
- Notice of termination or request for membership holds must be made in person, by mail or email. Holds and cancellations will be complete upon confirmation from a membership representative.
- Requests for changes of status beyond the required five business day notice period, as described above, will be effective with your next billing cycle.
- The membership draft will automatically resume following the 90-day hold.
- For more information contact a Membership representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 412-741-9622 ext. 102 or 105.