LEARN MORE ABOUT MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT, REACTIVATING, OR PLACING YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD AND PAYMENT OPTIONS.
All members will be required to sign a new COVID-19 Waiver
- The waiver only needs to be completed once.
- Waivers must be signed by all individuals 18 and older, even if they are part of a family unit.
- A parent or guardian is required to sign a waiver for each minor in a family unit or for minors on a Youth or Teen membership. There is no minimum age for this.
- Although we will have paper waivers available at the Y, you can reduce your wait time when you arrive at the YMCA by completing the waiver in advance. Simply call the Y at 412-741-9622 ext. 121, 102 or 105, and a staff member will email or text the waiver to be completed online. You can also download a pdf waiver to print and fax to 412-741-3155, scan to email@example.com or return the waiver when you come to the Y.
Printable Member Agreement & COVID-19 Waiver
Printable Youth Agreement & COVID-19 Waiver
Printable Adult Participant Agreement & COVID-19 Waiver
Printable Youth Participant Agreement & COVID-19 Waiver
A guest may only use a guest pass three times in a calendar year. After that, YMCA use is conditional upon joining the Y. All guests must sign in with the Membership office and provide a photo ID each visit. The member must be present with the guest and responsible for the guest’s behavior. Guests may access the wellness area, weight room, track, and wet area. At this time, any additional amenity in the facility is on a reservation basis and a membership is required.
You may fill out your Membership Application online, print it, and bring it to us. For questions regarding joining the Y, contact us at 412-741-9622 ext. 102 or 105 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out what’s included with your membership, what to expect on your first visit to the Y, and how to successfully build healthy habits.
Membership Holds and Cancellation
We never want to see you leave the Y!
- Notice of termination or request for membership holds must be made in person, by mail or email. Holds and cancellations will be complete upon confirmation from a membership representative.
- Requests for changes of status beyond the required five business day notice period, as described above, will be effective with your next billing cycle.
- The membership draft will automatically resume following the 90-day hold.
- For more information contact a Membership representative at email@example.com or by phone at 412-741-9622 ext. 102 or 105.
Reactivate Your Membership
We are so thrilled that we are able to reopen! If you have placed your membership on hold during the closure of the Sewickley Valley YMCA and would like to reactivate your account please complete this form.
Updating Your Membership Account
For changes to your membership such as adding a child, change your contact information, or to update your bank account, you can access your account online or contact a Membership representative in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 412-741-9622 ext. 102 or 105.