BEING THE BEST YOU STARTS AT THE Y
A YMCA membership opens the door to exciting programs designed to strengthen spirit, mind, and body. Your family will enjoy the benefits of YMCA membership through participation in a variety of fun and healthy activities. Discover more about The Sewickley Valley YMCA experience by reading the information and policies below.
Change in Membership Status
We never want to see you leave the Y! However, if you need to cancel your membership or place your membership on hold a minimum of 5 business days notice before your scheduled draft is required.
- Notice of termination or request for membership holds must be made in person, by mail, or email. An email cancellation will be considered complete upon confirmation from the YMCA.
- Requests for changes of status beyond the required 5 business day notice period, as described above, will be effective with your next billing cycle.
- For changes to your membership status such as adding a child, change your contact information, or to change your bank account, you can access your account online or contact a Membership representative in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 412-741-9622 ext. 102 or 105.
CANCELLATIONS AND HOLDS
Members may place their membership on hold for non-medical reasons for 90 days in a 12-month period without repaying the joining fee.
- The notice must be given 5 business days prior to your draft date to place a membership on hold and written confirmation by mail, email, or in person, is required.
- The membership draft will automatically resume following the 90-day period.
Family & Youth Frequently Asked Questions
The care and safety of children using the Sewickley Valley YMCA are a top priority. While much of our facility is child-friendly, some portions of our facility have the equipment and features designed especially for adults and are not suitable for young children.
Locker Room Guidelines
The Sewickley Valley YMCA offers many locker rooms to accommodate the needs of our members.