ALWAYS WELCOME IN EVERY COMMUNITY
Nationwide Membership will resume June 1. All guests must follow Sewickley Valley YMCA policies. Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full-facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackouts.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid photo ID.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period higher than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- Nationwide members may sign up for programs at the non-member rate. Member rates are reserved for facility members of the Sewickley Valley YMCA.
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, are ineligible.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- Nationwide Members are permitted to bring three guests a year at the guest rate. An individual guest is limited to three visits in the calendar year (January through December).
- As with all Y memberships, programs, and events, registered sex offenders will be denied access to the Y.