Children who are ages three months through seven years can hang out in the Kid Zone while parents/guardians work out or participate in a Y class or activity. Our staff will engage children in age-appropriate activities in a safe and fun space, all while you take time to concentrate on your own goals and wellness.
- Parents/guardians are required to remain at the facility while children are signed into the Kid Zone.
- Kid Zone availability is limited in each age group. Parents/guardians may be asked to wait for space to become available if capacity is reached.
- Due to decreased capacity, time in the Kid Zone is limited to 90 minutes per day.
- No food is permitted in the Kid Zone. Children may bring a labeled water bottle.
- Parents/guardians will be asked health screening questions and should keep ill children at home.
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 12:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:30-12 p.m.
Members Only Free