WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
We’re expanding our youth programming options this fall so you can keep your children physically active and socially engaged. Our programming decisions are based on safety and parental feedback on what you as parents what to see for your children.
What to expect when you arrive at the Y
- All members and guests must wear a mask upon entering and exiting the building and masks should remain on throughout the facility.
- Bring your own water bottle. The hand-operated portion of water fountains are disabled, but the touchless bottle filler will work.
- Appropriate footwear is required in all areas of the Y.
- If your child is participating in a program one spectator will be allowed.
- Updated Member Agreement COVID-19 Waiver
- All members will be required to sign a new COVID-19 waiver and not be permitted to access the Y or activities without completing this waiver.
- The waiver only needs to be completed once.
- Waivers must be signed by all individuals 18 and older and a parent or guardian is required to sign a waiver for each minor in a family unit or for minors on a Youth or Teen membership. There is no minimum age for this.
- Although we will have paper waivers available at the Y, you can reduce your wait time when you arrive at the YMCA by completing the waiver in advance. Simply call the Y at 412-741-9622 ext. 121, 102 or 105, and a staff member will email or text the waiver to be completed online. You can also download a pdf waiver to print and fax to 412-741-3155, scan to email@example.com or return the waiver when you come to the Y.
Preschool & Toddler
Select preschool programs are also returning so your preschoolers can stay active and have fun! Learn more by clicking the register button below, or contact Marc Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-741-9622, x103.
Youth & Teen
We’re excited to be re-starting some programming that we’ve done previously and launching new programs that address challenges kids face with virtual schooling and limited social interaction. Learn more by clicking the register button below, or contact Marc Smith at email@example.com or 412-741-90622, x103
For the health and safety of all Child Watch is currently unavailable.
Y on the Fly
Y on the Fly brings games, healthy snacks and social opportunities to kids of all ages. Meet us on Mondays, 4-5 p.m. beginning September 28. This free program is open to everyone, and no registration is required! For more information, contact Marc Smith at 412-741-9622 X 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Y on the Fly will be held from 4-5 p.m. at Pathway Church, 1234 Division Avenue in Crescent Township on Mondays.
A second location coming soon!