All Sewickley Valley YMCA School Age Child Care programs ensure that the time before, and after school is engaging, creative and constructive. All of the Y’s school age programs incorporate S.T.R.E.A.M. into their thematic curricula. Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts, and Math are an integral part of each child’s learning experience. Our child care staff partner with parents to ensure every child has the best possible experience.
Together we can provide a safe and enriching space for your child to grow and thrive. Our child care programs are licensed through the State Department of Human Services, and we participate in the Keystone S.T.A.R.S. quality enhancement program. We accept Child Care Works funding and offer financial assistance to families that qualify.
For more information about After School programming, contact Amee Kuzniarski, School Age Child Care Director at 412-741-9622 ext. 133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moon Area School District
- After school child care is held from 3 - 6:30 p.m. at the Elementary School that your child attends. Homework assistance, snack, enrichment activities, and physical activity time is offered daily.
- Grades Kindergarten - 4
- Allard, Bon Meade, Brooks, Hyde and McCormick Elementary Schools
Quaker Valley School District
- Quaker Valley Before School Program is open to children in Kindergarten through 5th grade; the program runs from 6:30 - 8:45 a.m. We offer a daily continental breakfast.
- Grades Kindergarten - 5
- Sewickley Valley YMCA
- After school child care is held from 3:30 - 6:30 p.m. at the Elementary School that your child attends. Homework assistance, snack, enrichment activities, and physical activity time is offered daily.
- Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Osborne and Edgeworth Elementary Schools