SNAPSHOT OF OUR IMPACT DURING 2017
The YMCA is the nation's leading nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- 2,254 kids have learned to swim and be safe in the water during preschool and youth progressive swim lessons, spectrum swim lessons and safety around water week at the Sewickley Y
- YMCA volunteers provided over 1,416 free trips to 535 elderly adults so they could get to doctor appointments and medical treatments.
- 1,236 young athletes learned teamwork, sportsmanship and healthy habits through Youth Sports, Gymnastics and Martial Arts at the Y.
- 1,833 children and their families benefited from Sewickley Valley YMCA financial assistance supported through our Annual Campaign.
- 914 children enjoyed the experience of camp with the support of financial assistance. During that time, children grew in confidence, learned water safety and built lasting friendships.
100% of your donation impacts our community.