JOIN THE Y
The Sewickley Valley YMCA Is dedicated to building healthy, confident and connected children, adults, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, a mentor inspires a child and a community comes together to make a difference. When people join the Y, they join a cause that strengthens community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Here, everyone gets stronger, and everyone belongs.
BENEFITS OF A Y MEMBERSHIP
- Improve health and vitality while discovering a sense of well-being that goes beyond fitness.
- Create healthy habits through our educational programs and nutrition program.
- Strengthen family bonds by participating in fun activities together such as Family Swim, Family Tang Soo Do, and Family Gym.
- Make friends and share positive time with others among our 11,000 members.
- Find personal balance and decrease stress by engaging in our Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates classes.
- Build community connections through our social activities, clubs and volunteer opportunities.
|Membership Type||Joining Fee||Monthly Fee||Year Total||Renewal|
|Single Parent Family||$150||$63.36||$910.28||$760.28|
The YMCA Financial Assistance program is another way the Y fulfills our mission to serve all people. At the Y, no one is turned away for an inability to pay. The Y provides financial assistance to youth, families and individuals who do not have the resources to pay the full membership or program fee.