A YMCA membership gives you so much more than just a place to exercise! As a Y Member, you’re part of our Y family. Whether you’re looking for a pool, a yoga class, an afterschool program for your teen or child, or simply want to exercise in a community-focused environment, we’ve got you covered.
We’re here to help you get fit, live healthier, try new activities and get stronger. Your Y membership opens the door to the whole Y experience and offers more than just a place to exercise and more than a gym. There's something for everyone at the Sewickley Valley YMCA.
- Over 50 FREE group exercise and water exercise classes each week
- Access to our virtual YMCA with on-demand group exercise classes led by Sewickley Valley YMCA staff and weekly live group classes, so the Y is available wherever and whenever you want.
- One Wellness Coaching Session and a community of staff and support to help you build healthy habits, set your goals, get started, and get results.
- State of the art equipment, indoor track, two indoor pools
- Free babysitting in our Kid Zone six days a week! Children ages three months to seven years can play in the Kid Zone while parents work out or participate in a Y class or activity.
- Save up to 50% off on swim lessons, youth programming.
- Don’t miss out on fun for the entire family! We offer activity bags for indoor or outdoor use, family swim and outdoor warrior course.
- MONTH-TO-MONTH OPTIONS – At the Y, there are no long-term contracts which makes joining low pressure and gives you the flexibility you want.