THE Y. MORE THAN A GYM.
The Y is dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. We offer a wide variety of programs and classes, many of which are included free as a benefit of your membership. Join the Y and become part of a community committed to helping you learn new things and make new friends at any stage of your life.
Benefits of Y Membership Include
- Generous list of free adult group exercise classes with convenient drop-in schedules
- Full use of our facility
- Free Wellness Coaching to help you get started
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
- Reduced rates on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports and more
- Access to free on-site Child Watch, while you work out
- Family swim time
- Family Memberships will be credited with ten free guest passes annually and Individual Memberships will be credited with five passes guest passes annually.
- ActivTrax, resource to log workouts, track progress, and get feedback
- Enjoy one free swim lesson per calendar year for each child under 12 and on an active Family membership. Additional lessons will be charged at the member rate for children on active family memberships. Participants must register at the YMCA for the free lesson. Refunds will not be provided.
Buddy Up for Fitness
Good friends share the Y. When you refer a friend who joins, you will earn your next month’s membership free, and your friend will receive their sixth-month membership free. New members must not have been a member within the past 90 days and must have registered for Buddy Up for Fitness online or in person when activating their membership. For more information contact the membership department at 412-741-9622 ext. 105 or stop by the membership desk. Invite your friends and family, share this flyer or the link and get your next month free!